DANUBE WALTZ EUROPEAN RIVER CRUISE 2017
March 29-Arpil 5, 2017
sail on Viking River Cruises
Sail to charming cities & villages
Sail through Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Explore Budapest’s imperial delights, take in Bratislava’s baroque wonders and admire Passau’s ancient fortress. Discover why Austria’s Vienna is the “Waltz Capital” and the spectacular Wachau Valley is a wine lover’s dream. You’ll enjoy an included visit to magnificent Melk Abbey and an included full-day excursion to picturesque Český Krumlov.
$200- Round trip airfare from select cities.*
ALL CABINS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED. PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
Passau to Budapest ** — 8-Day Cruise with Guided Tours in 4 Countries.
- Deposit: $800.00
- French Balcony: $3195.00 – WAITLIST ONLY
- Veranda State Room: $3495.00
- Veranda Suite $3995.00 - WAITLIST ONLY
- Click on any of the above room categories and you will be redirected to our reservation system.
All This Is Included
- 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 6 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service.
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
*From select cities only. Per person. Coach airfare. This does not include taxes or additional fees. Request & payment for air must made at the time of your reservation through Sober Vacations International. Offer expires July 26, 2016. This is only applicable in conjunction with a reservation on Sober Vacations 2017 Danube Waltz river cruise. This promotion can not be used in combination with any other promotions. Flights are subject to change without notice.
**Prices per person. Airfare additional. Pre & Post add-ons TBD. Insurance must be purchased at time of booking.